Ultrasonic Rhinoseptoplasty - Case # 85595
Before & After pictures from a patient with large nose base, irregular septum and dorsum and droopy nose.
- Technique: ultrasound rhinoseptoplasty.
- Scars: columella and nose base.
- Rhinoplasty performed under general anesthesia with local anesthesia.
- Downtime: 10 days.
- After photos taken: 6 months.
- Additional information: nose holes size was reduced, nasal tip was lifted and dorsum irregularity was corrected.
Before & After photos were disclosed under patient´s authorization for demonstration purposes. Surgery results depend on the personal characteristics before surgery.