Lipoabdominoplasty - Case # MPRO37
Before & After pictures from a 37-year-old patient with abdominal fat and loose skin and diastasis recti.
- Age: 37
- Mother of two
- Height: 5´38´´/ Weight: 136.6 lbs
- Procedures: Tummy Tuck & Liposuction
Tummy Tuck + Liposuction
- Goal: remove excess skin and fat (abdominal area and love handles) and correct diastasis recti.
- Procedures: Lipoabdominoplasty – liposuction to remove fat on abdominal area and love handles as well as loose skin excision. Belly button repositioning, diastasis recti correction and oblique muscles plication to reduce waist.
- Scar: above the pubic area
- Lipoabdominoplasty performed under general anesthesia and took 2h
- Recovery period: 15 days
- Note: – a total of 6 Kg (13.2 lbs) was removed between fat and skin.
Before & After photos were disclosed under patient´s authorization for demonstration purposes. Surgery results depend on the personal characteristics before surgery.