Breast Augmentation - Case # 3400
Before & After pictures from a patient who wanted to restore breast volume and fulness following pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Age: 40.
- Children: 1.
- Physical Characteristics: 5′ 7″ / 152 lbs.
- Implants: Mentor, teardrop shape, filled to 330 cc.
- Cup size change: A to C.
- Techniques: inframammary incision and implants placed under the muscle.
- Breast augmentation performed under general anesthesia and took 1 hour
- Recovery period: 1 week.
- After photos taken: 3 months.
Before & After photos were disclosed under patient´s authorization for demonstration purposes. Surgery results depend on the personal characteristics before surgery.