Breast Augmentation - Case # 3300
Before & After pictures from a patient that wanted to gain back breast volume following pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Age: 32.
- Children: 2.
- Characteristics: 5´87 / 123 lbs.
- Implants: Polytech, teardrop shape, filled to 270 cc.
- Cup size change: B to C.
- Techniques: inframammary incision and dual plane implant position.
- Breast augmentation performed under general anesthesia and took 1 hour.
- Recovery period: 1 week.
- After photos taken: 8 months.
Before & After photos were disclosed under patient´s authorization for demonstration purposes. Surgery results depend on the personal characteristics before surgery.