Before & After Calf Lipofilling - Case # 72100
Before & After pictures from a female patient with low member muscle atrophy and glute asymmetry caused by poliomyelitis. Patient wanted to correct this evident asymmetry.
- Age: 50.
- Mother of two.
- Height: 5´24´´/ Weight: 176 lbs.
- Procedures: Tight lift + liposuction 4400 cc + lipofilling (530 cc fat used) to correct leg and glute asymmetry + calve implant to correct asymmetry.
- Surgery performed under general anesthesia. Patient also underwent abdominoplasty.
- Time of surgery: 5 hours.
- Time between photos: 3 months.
[info_box style=”info” id=”” class=””]Before & After photos were disclosed under patient´s authorization for demonstration purposes. Surgery results depend on the personal characteristics before surgery. [/info_box]