Breast Augmentation - Case # 4700
Before & After pictures from a young patient that wanted to increase breasts´ fullness. Small symmetrical breasts and good skin elasticity. An inframammary fold correction was also performed.
- After photos taken: 3 months post-op.
- Age: 37.
- Mother of two.
- Height: 5´5´´/ Weight: 127 lbs.
- Techniques: inframammary incision and sub muscular placement.
- Implants: Mentor, teadrop shape, filled to 350 cc.
- Cup size change: B to C.
- Breast augmentation performed under local anesthesia and deep sedation and took 1h15´.
- Recovery period: 1 week.
Before & After photos were disclosed under patient´s authorization for demonstration purposes. Surgery results depend on the personal characteristics before surgery.