Mommy Makeover- Case # 40032
Before & After pictures from a young female patient with breast asymmetry, ptosis and lack of volume (good skin elasticity and no stretch marks). Abdominal area with localized fat, loose skin and diastasis recti.
- Age: 32.
- Mother of two.
- Height: 5´4´´/ Weight: 119 lbs.
- Procedures: Breast lift with implants and augmentation with fat transfer + lipoabdominoplasty.
Breast lift without implants + augmentation with fat transfer
- Technique: breast lift without implants and volume augmentation through fat transfer (fat removed from flanks and belly). The patient did not want to have breast implants.
- Cup size before surgery: B.
- Cup size after surgery: C.
- Scar: periareolar + vertical.
Tummy Tuck + Liposuction
- Goal: remove excess fat and skin to restore to pre/pregnancy shape.
- Surgery: lipoabdominoplasty.
- Techniques: belly and flanks liposuction, belly button repositioning, diastasis recti repair and excess skin removal. Fat was used to increase breast volume.
- Scar: above the pubic area.
- Mommy Makeover performed under general anaesthesia and took 3.5h.
- Recovery period: 15 days.
- Time between photos: 5 weeks.
Before & After photos were disclosed under patient´s authorization for demonstration purposes. Surgery results depend on the personal characteristics before surgery.