Lipoabdominoplasty - Case # 70000
Before & After pictures from a young patient with abdominal fat and loose skin and diastasis recti following two pregnancies.
- Age: 30
- Mother of two
- Height: 5´2´´/ Weight: 115 lbs
- Procedures: Tummy Tuck & Liposuction (Lipoabdominoplasty)
- Techniques: Loose skin excision and liposuction to remove fat on abdominal area and love handles. Belly button repositioning, diastasis recti correction and oblique muscles plication to reduce waist.
- Scar: above the pubic area (pictures show 5 weeks post-op scar)
- Note: a total of 4 Kg (8.8 lbs) was removed between fat and skin
- Lipoabdominoplasty performed under general anesthesia and took 3h. 15 days recovery period (surgery was performed simultaneously with a breast lift)
- Time between before & after pictures: 5 weeks
Before & After photos were disclosed under patient´s authorization for demonstration purposes. Surgery results depend on the personal characteristics before surgery.