Breast Lift with implant replacement - Case # 52000
Before & After pictures from a young patient with sagging breasts, bilateral implant rupture and capsular contracture.
- Age: 30.
- Mother of two.
- Height: 5´2´´/ Weight: 115 lbs.
- Procedures: Breast lift with implant replacement.
- Techniques: breast implant and capsule removal. Breast lift with new implants (smaller size than the previous implants).
- Implants: Polytech, round shape, 320 cc on each side.
- Implant Position: retromuscular.
- Scar: Inverted-T (pictures show 5 weeks post-op scar).
- Size Before: DD.
- Size after: C/D.
- Time between before & after pictures: 5 weeks.
[content_icon_box id=”” class=”” heading=”” heading_size=”h4″ icon_name=”icon-comment-empty” icon_style=”style-1″ icon_position=”left” link=”” link_text=”Note” link_target=””]
Breast lift performed performed under general anesthesia and took 2h (it was performed simultaneously with a lipoabdominoplasty). 15 days recovery period.
Before & After photos were disclosed under patient´s authorization for demonstration purposes. Surgery results depend on the personal characteristics before surgery.