Breast Augmentation - Case # 9150
Before & After pictures from a patient with good breast volume and skin elasticity. Patient wanted to increase breast size and upper pole volume.
- After photos taken: 6 months post-op.
- Age: 50.
- Mother of 2.
- Height: 5´47´´/ Weight: 120 lbs.
- Techniques: inframammary incision and sub glandular placement.
- Implants: Mentor, round shape, filled to 225 cc.
- Cup size change: B to D.
- Breast augmentation performed under local anesthesia and deep sedation and took 1h.
- Recovery period: 1 week.
[content_icon_box id=”” class=”” heading=”” heading_size=”h4″ icon_name=”icon-note-1″ icon_style=”style-1″ icon_position=”left” link=”” link_text=”” link_target=””]Usually, retro-muscular placement is done. In this case, breast implants were placed over the muscle as patient initially has a good breast volume and skin elasticity. For his reasons the breast implants are not visible, results are very natural and postop period is comfortable.[/content_icon_box]
Before & After photos were disclosed under patient´s authorization for demonstration purposes. Surgery results depend on the personal characteristics before surgery.