Periareolar Breast Augmentation - Case # 5200
Before & After pictures from a young patient with asymmetrical and sagging breasts. Patient wanted to improve breast lack of volume and increase size.
- After photos taken: 6 weeks.
- Age: 24.
- 2 children.
- Height: 5´38´´/ Weight: 114 lbs.
- Techniques: periareolar incision and sub muscular placement.
- Implants: Poytech, teadrop shape, intermediate profile, filled to 350 cc.
- Cup size change: A to C.
- Breast augmentation performed under general anesthesia and took 2h (performed simultaneously with a Tummy Tuck).
- Recovery period: 1 week.
Before & After photos were disclosed under patient´s authorization for demonstration purposes. Surgery results depend on the personal characteristics before surgery.