Breast Augmentation - Case # 3250
Before & After pictures from patient with asymmetrical breasts who wanted fuller and bigger breasts and a more pronounced cleavage
- Age: 26.
- Children: 0.
- Physical Characteristics: 5´38 / 120 lb.
- Implants: Polytech, teardrop shape, filled to 275 cc.
- Cup size change: B to C.
- Techniques: inframammary incision and dual plane position.
- Breast augmentation performed under general anesthesia and took 1 hour.
- Recovery period: 1 week.
- After photos taken: 7 months.
[content_icon_box id=”” class=”” heading=”” heading_size=”h4″ icon_name=”icon-note-1″ icon_style=”style-1″ icon_position=”left” link=”” link_text=”” link_target=””]Surgery was performed respecting patient´s initial characteristics (asymmetrical breasts).[/content_icon_box]
Before & After photos were disclosed under patient´s authorization for demonstration purposes. Surgery results depend on the personal characteristics before surgery.